American Prototype Sport car, Sport Car Extreme, Automobile design, Newest Cars Wallpaper. New Car Photos, Best Car Modified, Wallpaper Gallery,

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stalling for Time

Since Switch is in the middle of another one of his stupid “3-part series,” I’ll post a few bullet points here for those three people who actually read “Everything Must Go.” Notes from my mundane, meaningless existence:

* I’m back in a fire station, driving a rig. It’s like staring all over again, and I hate it. The T-Rex is a bitch...

* “VHL-stock” was a blast, and I’ll post pictures next week...

* I spent the weekend avoiding writing anything new, and instead screwing around with my Facebook and flickr pages...

* My poor wife seems to finally be on the mend. Local ER staffs all know her by name now…

* I’ve been reading “I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead: The Dirty Life and Times of Warren Zevon.” Along with Bukowski and the recent Rolling Stone piece on Robert Downey Jr., I’ve been studying the lives of famous drunken a**holes. Contemplating posting about it…

* I apologize for posting all the crappy song lyrics on both blog sites. Seemed like a good idea at the time…

* It’s been 1 month and a week, for those keeping track. But I can't recommend it...

No comments:

Post a Comment