American Prototype Sport car, Sport Car Extreme, Automobile design, Newest Cars Wallpaper. New Car Photos, Best Car Modified, Wallpaper Gallery,

Monday, March 24, 2008

Flaming Sofa

Believe it or not, I can't really think of anything to write about this picture. Maybe you all could suggest a caption--you know, sort of like a contest. I'll look around my garage or music room and find something cool to give away as a prize for the best caption.

I can tell you this: The young man seated on the far left is the son of a firefighter, and if you ask me, it looks like a cry for attention.

How about the casual, almost bored, look of the guys standing in the background, as if they did this every night at the beach. But even more priceless is the expression on the face of the kid giving us the "thumbs up"--the one who looks like Will Ferrell.

No college students were harmed in the taking of this photo...

I couldn't really think of anything to write about it, but as you know, this blog is all about the "cut back"--those odds and ends that don't get posted on my other site. So once again, "Everything Must Go."

No comments:

Post a Comment